Approximately 180 million people in the U.S. are missing at least one tooth. Even more surprisingly, over 35 million Americans are missing multiple teeth. If you’re part of this group, then you don’t need to worry about your smile anymore. Dental implants from Contemporary Dental Arts will permanently restore the function and health of smile.
You deserve to have a beautiful smile, so don’t settle for subpar tooth restoration treatments. Here are some extra benefits that’ll help you see just how advantageous dental implants are:
1) More Comfort. One of the reasons a lot of patients want to switch to dental implants is that other treatments are uncomfortable. Dentures and bridges can pinch, move or create painful pressure on surrounding teeth. On the other hand, dental implants never move and allow you to eat, speak and smile naturally.
2) Easier Eating. You won’t think twice before reaching for a bowl of popcorn. With some tooth replacement options, you’ll need to avoid chewy, hard or crunchy items. With dental implants, you don’t need to limit your diet. Your new replacement teeth will be firmly and permanently anchored in your jawbone for optimal eating function. With dental implants, you can get back to eating all of the BBQ ribs in the world.
3) Restored Self-Confidence. Half the population agrees that your teeth and smile are one of the first things people notice when they meet you. Missing teeth can change the way people view you. Especially, if you’re prone to coy smiles in hopes of hiding your missing teeth. Dental implants will repair your smile and have you grinning with confidence in no time.
4) Improved Speech. Many patients have trouble speaking clearly or pronouncing some words after losing teeth. Not to mention, dentures can slip and take away your confidence to speak clearly. Since dental implants are firmly and permanently attached to your jawbone, they won’t move and can effectively restore your ability to speak clearly.
5) Less Maintenance. Traditional tooth replacement options require extra cleaning, expensive cleaning products and special care. Fortunately, dental implants can be cared for just as you would your natural teeth and require no extra products. Just make sure you schedule regular cleanings with your dentist every 6 months for natural maintenance.
6) Improved Overall Health. Recent studies have linked poor oral health with many health problems like diabetes, Alzheimer’s, low birth weight, premature birth, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, endocarditis, osteoporosis and other health problems.Dental implants will increase your dental health, and reduce your risks for many serious diseases. Get back on track to overall well-being with dental implants.
7) More Youthful Appearance. Do you want to feel and look younger? A healthy, bright and charming smile will make you look years younger. Missing teeth can do more than just prevent you from smiling confidently. Over time, they weaken muscle and bone tissue, making your face appear haggard and sunken. Don’t let those damaged or missing teeth make you look older than you really are- rejuvenate your life and smile with dental implants.
Here at Contemporary Dental Arts, we want to help you regain your confidence with a beautiful and restored smile. After your dental implants treatment, no one will even be able to tell you were missing a tooth. With great financing options and easy ways for you to get the most out of your insurance, we are ready to help you get the smile you have always dreamed about. Call today to schedule your dental implant consultation.
Keith M. Cooper
5150 Graves Ave. Suite 12E
San Jose, CA
Monday: 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday: 8AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 5PM
Thursday: 8AM – 5PM
Friday: 8AM – 5PM